In the world of business, time is money. In the world of restaurant businesses, that applies 10x times more. It’s the food served on time, hygiene, deliciousness, appropriateness, and exceptional service that will make a positive impression on customers.
But if that one uncleansed utensil causes bacteria in your food & someone suffers, bad-mouthing of restaurant travels like a virus. Hence, having a best dishwasher in restaurant that ensures this does not happen 99% of the time is necessary. There are many types of Dishwashing Equipment, such as under-counter, hood type, built-in portable, and rack type dishwasher.
In this blog, we shall answer all your questions, such as
• How do I choose a commercial dishwasher?
• What is an undercounter dishwasher?
• What size are commercial dishwasher racks?
• What is a professional dishwasher?
• What is the best rack type for a dishwasher?
• How many racks are in a commercial dishwasher?
There are two types of commercial washers: counter washers & rack-type washers. An under-counter washer is best for the dishwasher for small kitchens, bars, shops, and homes. They are known for being quiet, easy to set up, and having simple controls. At the same time, rack type dishwashers are used for big businesses. According to the scale of your business, you have the flexibility to make a choice. However, even for small machines, we’d suggest you go for a dishwasher with a rack. But first, let’s clear our basics.
A dishwasher that is small enough to fit under a standard kitchen counter is called an under-counter dishwasher. These dishwashers are flexible, use little energy, come in several styles, and can hold a modest number of dishes. They are known for being quiet, easy to set up, and having simple controls.
A typical under-counter dishwasher can wash between 30 and 35 racks’ worth of dishes in one hour. Most types employ plastic frames of 20 inches by 20 inches. However, some utilize racks of a smaller size.
Rack type dishwashers are primarily used in large restaurant businesses and other commercial kitchens. They are made to clean many dirty dishes quickly, but they take up a lot of room. Regarding speed, these high-tech dishwashers are the best in their class. A built-in conveyor line makes it easy to move the racks into the cleaning room, where the dishes are washed, rinsed, and dried. It is why these machines are often called “conveyor dishwashers.”
Rack type or conveyor dishwashers are great for heavy-duty use. They are usually found in big kitchens that need to clean many plates and drinking cups for each service.
At Bahrain Gas, you can find multi-rinse rack type dishwashers from renowned brands like Zanussi, Electrolux, Berjaya, Mastro, Hobar, and Meiko. These dishwashers are perfect for heavy-duty applications in places such as hotels, restaurants, canteens, hospitals, and nursing homes.
1. Sustainability: It ensures it does not harm the environment
2. Minimum water usage: Minimum water usage, maximum results. Thus, it will use only 1.5 liters of water per rack to reduce your water use by 53%.
3. Maintenance: It is easy to maintain, so it fulfills all your business needs.
4. Quality: The ultimate in hygiene and sanitation is something we can only do with. These green and clean type dishwashers are made to ensure that your glasses, dishes, and cutlery are spotlessly clean and completely germ-free. There won’t be any cross-contamination or growth of germs to worry about.
5. Performance: The entire range is constructed on a stainless steel subframe, offering superior strength, top-notch washing performance, easier cleaning, and substantial cost savings due to reduced water, detergent, and energy consumption.
You can find this perfect commercial dishwashing machine at Bahrain Gas store! What are you waiting for? Go check it out, and you will not regret it. For more details, visit the Bahrain Gas website.