Do you know your LPG well? If you say yes, do you know the different sizes available? Do you know all the safety measures? You might wonder why we asked you for “all” precautions. It is better to avoid anything detrimental before anything.
Bahrain Gas is a safe oil and gas company ruling the Kingdom of Bahrain
We ensure quality, safe gas installations for
• Domestic houses
• Multi-story buildings
• Industrial kitchens
Our Tank supplies & installation include from 500 gallons to 4000 gallons of gas! Yes, you heard it right! No wonder we are the leading distributor of safe gas in the Kingdom of Bahrain. That too, with a fleet size bigger than twice our competitors! It enables us to undertake pipeline systems for any domestic and industrial gas. Now let us open your eyes to your LPG in the kitchen! For those who didn’t know your Loud Penetrating gas, we mean Liquefied Petroleum Gas! That’s the correct, complete form of LPG! It comes in different sizes, and each caters to different needs. Standard sizes include; 11kg, 22kg, and 44kg cylinders. Then next is choosing a good gas cylinder distributor like us. You can do your research on us or visit our website right away. We are transparent in all manners. If you have finished checking us, let’s get to the main focus: Your safety! For that, you need to:
Say no to damage!
Ensure the cylinder is in good shape and free of any damage or wear and tear. Give the distributor or station attendant the empty cylinder so they can replenish it. Before accepting the cylinder, ensure it is filled and inspect the seal and safety cap. Pay attention to the weight stamped on the cylinder to ensure you get the right amount of LPG.
Lessen problems of LPG gas!
Use LPG gas cylinders in adequately ventilated spaces to avoid gas buildup and reduce the possibility of leakage.
Cylinder Handling: LPG cylinders should always be handled carefully. Avoid dropping or mishandling them since this could harm them and jeopardize their safety.
Storage: Keep LPG gas cylinders upright and in well-ventilated spaces away from heat sources, sunshine, and explosive objects.
Leak Detection: Conduct routine leak inspections using a soapy water solution. When pressure is applied to the cylinder or connections, bubbles will occur, indicating a leak. Contact your gas supplier right away if such a situation arises.
Remember to keep fire extinguishers near where LPG cylinders are utilized or stored out of the way but within easy reach. Instruct family members or coworkers on fire safety techniques in an emergency.
We have more tips! All of these can’t be covered in one blog! Bahrain Gas wishes to keep its reputation of specializing in modern household appliances and offers over 50 international brands and 1,000+ items. If you are looking for more tips, you can check our website or give us a call & we will answer all your queries!
Oil and gas companies in Bahrain are aware of the fact that regular maintenance can prevent a lot of accidents. Whether it is a plant or residential system that includes the LPG system in Bahrain, you need to be aware of regular checkups. Normally it is misunderstood as an expensive one, but an appliance check and inspection requires less than 100 USD. It is crucial that regular maintenance of LPG systems happen. To briefly cover that includes best gas maintenance, we have a list of curated things.
1. Basic operational checks: The operator needs to comply with industry standards for an efficient operation. It is advisable to keep previous reports handy to understand any differences. In a system that involves gas and oil, it is crucial to examine the basic working conditions. The pressure, temperature and water level, regulators and electrical connections need to be in the right order to ensure no hazard in the future. The level controls are important as well besides checking these parameters.
2. Appliances maintenance: Majorly it involves the checking and inspection of different components like vents, ducts, hoists, etc. Cables and pipes need due care for repair and reinstallation. One needs to check for any dust or leaks from cylinders and piping. Overall in this category of maintenance, even a slight leakage can cause harm. It is advisable to regularly inspect the appliances for their performance and ones that need repair or renewal.
3. Cleaning: To ensure a smooth flow of gas and oil, the pathways need to be absolutely free of obstacles. Over the course of operation, there is a possibility of unrequired dirt. Often they might be unclean due to dust, dirt or grease. The vents and ducts need proper cleaning after a regular period of time. Cleaning can help unclog any pathways and enhance the optimal functioning of the system.
4. Leakage or damage: These are two important aspects of inspection and maintenance procedures. Both can have serious repercussions if not controlled timely. The inspector needs to put a check on the leakage and its severity. The pipes could be corroded over time and their replacement needs to be alerted beforehand. One must use the right procedure and an approved system to check for leaks or damage to cylinders or pipes.
Any work involving oil and gas needs extra care than ever owing to its effects. There are certain standard rules and procedures for the same. Keep the right kind of fire extinguisher handy to avert any troubles.
At Bahrain Gas, we provide the best gas maintenance. Our skilled professionals ensure that they inspect using the right technology and parameters thoroughly. Over the years of experience, we take pride in dealing with the equipment carefully and providing maintenance services useful for our clients. West Asia is already blessed with a dozen oil refineries and we aim to maintain and repair LPG gas Bahrain. Schedule a call today!
Bahrain has some of the best quality fuel stations in the world due to the surplus oil reserves. Anyways that call for safely storing all the fuel in tanks must be designed for this purpose. When choosing a proper storage container for your fuel storage needs, whether it be aviation fuel, gasoline, diesel, or any other type of fuel, an underground fuel storage tank (UST) is the safest option.
UST has several advantages over the above-ground storage tank.
How Bahrain Gas helps you?
The Bahrain Gas organization has been in the business for several years now. We have partnered with several world-class projects ranging from shopping malls, industrial plants, and renowned restaurants in Bahrain.
We have ensured that we provide reliable safety standards to provide proper LPG supply to our client’s commercial and domestic needs. Besides ensuring our clients get their gas on time, we also tapped LPG gas and pipeline installations, refrigeration and A/C gases, household appliances, food service equipment, and cooking ranges.
Benefits of using underground storage tanks
The UST poses far less risk than AST. Hence, they are recommended worldwide. When you have an above-ground fuel storage tank, it tends to cost more due to maintenance costs and other external factors.
There are advantages to having an underground fuel storage tank, which are listed below.
1) Quick access for inspections
The underground fuel storage tank provides you with quick access to inspections. Though you may have to climb down for inspection, they are pretty straightforward. You can regularly inspect and repair them without much hassle.
There is no additional expense for you to dig any further or store it elsewhere.
2) Detection of leaks
It may not be possible to detect leaks immediately, but when you perform the inspections, you can find out if the gas is leaking or not. If you are a homeowner, you should make sure that you detect whether your underground fuel storage tank leaks.
3) Cleanup costs are less
The cleanup costs are less. You have no worries about cleaning up your underground fuel storage tank as an owner. It does not spill onto the bodies of water, also into the drinking water, or contaminate the soil.
4) They last very long
The last benefit of using the UST would be that they last very long. Some of these tanks have lasted for over 40 years without any leaks or breakdowns, and they have served well and need to be replaced after this period only.
Some of the fuel stations that make use of the fuel station underground storage tank are as follows:
• BAPCO Fuel Station at Wadi-Hayyan
• BAPCO Fuel Station at Isa Town
• BAPCO Service Station at Awali
• BAPCO Service Station at Al-Sayah
A few of the services undertaken by Bahrain Gas include the following:
• Safe gas distribution
• Catering/food service equipment
• Modern household appliances
• Professional laundry equipment
• Refrigeration/different types of gases
• Petroleum division
• Installations, repair, and services
As you can see, installing the best underground fuel storage tank in your business establishment can benefit you immensely. Just make sure you get it from a reliable manufacturer like Bahrain Gas.