Do you know your LPG well? If you say yes, do you know the different sizes available? Do you know all the safety measures? You might wonder why we asked you for “all” precautions. It is better to avoid anything detrimental before anything.
Bahrain Gas is a safe oil and gas company ruling the Kingdom of Bahrain
We ensure quality, safe gas installations for
• Domestic houses
• Multi-story buildings
• Industrial kitchens
Our Tank supplies & installation include from 500 gallons to 4000 gallons of gas! Yes, you heard it right! No wonder we are the leading distributor of safe gas in the Kingdom of Bahrain. That too, with a fleet size bigger than twice our competitors! It enables us to undertake pipeline systems for any domestic and industrial gas. Now let us open your eyes to your LPG in the kitchen! For those who didn’t know your Loud Penetrating gas, we mean Liquefied Petroleum Gas! That’s the correct, complete form of LPG! It comes in different sizes, and each caters to different needs. Standard sizes include; 11kg, 22kg, and 44kg cylinders. Then next is choosing a good gas cylinder distributor like us. You can do your research on us or visit our website right away. We are transparent in all manners. If you have finished checking us, let’s get to the main focus: Your safety! For that, you need to:
Say no to damage!
Ensure the cylinder is in good shape and free of any damage or wear and tear. Give the distributor or station attendant the empty cylinder so they can replenish it. Before accepting the cylinder, ensure it is filled and inspect the seal and safety cap. Pay attention to the weight stamped on the cylinder to ensure you get the right amount of LPG.
Lessen problems of LPG gas!
Use LPG gas cylinders in adequately ventilated spaces to avoid gas buildup and reduce the possibility of leakage.
Cylinder Handling: LPG cylinders should always be handled carefully. Avoid dropping or mishandling them since this could harm them and jeopardize their safety.
Storage: Keep LPG gas cylinders upright and in well-ventilated spaces away from heat sources, sunshine, and explosive objects.
Leak Detection: Conduct routine leak inspections using a soapy water solution. When pressure is applied to the cylinder or connections, bubbles will occur, indicating a leak. Contact your gas supplier right away if such a situation arises.
Remember to keep fire extinguishers near where LPG cylinders are utilized or stored out of the way but within easy reach. Instruct family members or coworkers on fire safety techniques in an emergency.
We have more tips! All of these can’t be covered in one blog! Bahrain Gas wishes to keep its reputation of specializing in modern household appliances and offers over 50 international brands and 1,000+ items. If you are looking for more tips, you can check our website or give us a call & we will answer all your queries!
Oil and gas companies in Bahrain are aware of the fact that regular maintenance can prevent a lot of accidents. Whether it is a plant or residential system that includes the LPG system in Bahrain, you need to be aware of regular checkups. Normally it is misunderstood as an expensive one, but an appliance check and inspection requires less than 100 USD. It is crucial that regular maintenance of LPG systems happen. To briefly cover that includes best gas maintenance, we have a list of curated things.
1. Basic operational checks: The operator needs to comply with industry standards for an efficient operation. It is advisable to keep previous reports handy to understand any differences. In a system that involves gas and oil, it is crucial to examine the basic working conditions. The pressure, temperature and water level, regulators and electrical connections need to be in the right order to ensure no hazard in the future. The level controls are important as well besides checking these parameters.
2. Appliances maintenance: Majorly it involves the checking and inspection of different components like vents, ducts, hoists, etc. Cables and pipes need due care for repair and reinstallation. One needs to check for any dust or leaks from cylinders and piping. Overall in this category of maintenance, even a slight leakage can cause harm. It is advisable to regularly inspect the appliances for their performance and ones that need repair or renewal.
3. Cleaning: To ensure a smooth flow of gas and oil, the pathways need to be absolutely free of obstacles. Over the course of operation, there is a possibility of unrequired dirt. Often they might be unclean due to dust, dirt or grease. The vents and ducts need proper cleaning after a regular period of time. Cleaning can help unclog any pathways and enhance the optimal functioning of the system.
4. Leakage or damage: These are two important aspects of inspection and maintenance procedures. Both can have serious repercussions if not controlled timely. The inspector needs to put a check on the leakage and its severity. The pipes could be corroded over time and their replacement needs to be alerted beforehand. One must use the right procedure and an approved system to check for leaks or damage to cylinders or pipes.
Any work involving oil and gas needs extra care than ever owing to its effects. There are certain standard rules and procedures for the same. Keep the right kind of fire extinguisher handy to avert any troubles.
At Bahrain Gas, we provide the best gas maintenance. Our skilled professionals ensure that they inspect using the right technology and parameters thoroughly. Over the years of experience, we take pride in dealing with the equipment carefully and providing maintenance services useful for our clients. West Asia is already blessed with a dozen oil refineries and we aim to maintain and repair LPG gas Bahrain. Schedule a call today!
Every machine-related industry requires fuels, and fuels require monitoring. The pressure, temperature, and quantity are crucial for a smoother machine operation. It is wise to have the best fuel management system, a combination of hardware and software. Amidst this, fuel tank valves are the way out. Almost every other industry uses it. Like any other machine part, even the best fuel tank valves are subject to wear and tear, contamination, rupture, etc. So how do you ensure that the fuel tank valves stay for long? Here’s how:
1. Acknowledge: It all starts from accepting. No machine or no system is perfect. So it is better to acknowledge the flaws or inefficiencies of the existing fuel management system. You may or may not have any management system but think about the processes involved. You can adapt to one after enlisting the steps. Understand the processes involved and monitor the fuel deliveries. Once you understand and acknowledge the issues and gaps, you can choose the exemplary management practices and system. Try different processes to figure out the best.
2. Setup a monitoring software to track data and analyze the performance: Most highly efficient fuel companies ensure they have a tracking system. This tracking system helps them to measure, track and analyze the metrics such as fuel efficiency, temperature, estimated stock holding, etc. There is a lot of monitoring software available in the market you can try. This software will save you time to consult experts and their visits repeatedly. We at Bahrain Gas manufacture such systems with the names TLS-450R and TS 550.
3. Educate your teammates: The next step is to make your teammates aware of the monitoring system and take necessary actions. Usually, when the procedure involves a machine, men forget to act on the results it produces. The teammates need to be aware to use the data and act accordingly. Not only that, but they need to blend their experience while making decisions. They must take care of essential parameters like fuel deliveries, calibration, activity, etc.
4. Check for repair and maintenance: Every piece of equipment has its life cycle. In the fuel deliveries, keep checking the individual equipment. Check the fuel valves, pipes, and other components. It is even more important to check for their service and repair. For example, sensors have a significant role in the management system. Keep monitoring their performance. Timely repair and maintenance can save your costs from a huge one. Keep tracking the repair dates and then choose your vendor accordingly for them.
5. Check for drivers and their driving techniques: Lastly, if you are maintaining a fleet, another tip is to train. It is crucial to educate and check drivers’ driving skills and techniques. This training can save a lot of fuel as well.
Every system or process makes use of electronics. Optimize your system with one such method. We at Bahrain Gas ensure that we manufacture the best fuel tank valves. Along with other products like open valves, overfill prevention valves, and others you can think of employing a system. Our highly-experienced staff lets you make an informed choice. We follow the industry best practices to ensure that our products match your requirements. Schedule a call to get your quote today!