Do you know your LPG well? If you say yes, do you know the different sizes available? Do you know all the safety measures? You might wonder why we asked you for “all” precautions. It is better to avoid anything detrimental before anything.
Bahrain Gas is a safe oil and gas company ruling the Kingdom of Bahrain
We ensure quality, safe gas installations for
• Domestic houses
• Multi-story buildings
• Industrial kitchens
Our Tank supplies & installation include from 500 gallons to 4000 gallons of gas! Yes, you heard it right! No wonder we are the leading distributor of safe gas in the Kingdom of Bahrain. That too, with a fleet size bigger than twice our competitors! It enables us to undertake pipeline systems for any domestic and industrial gas. Now let us open your eyes to your LPG in the kitchen! For those who didn’t know your Loud Penetrating gas, we mean Liquefied Petroleum Gas! That’s the correct, complete form of LPG! It comes in different sizes, and each caters to different needs. Standard sizes include; 11kg, 22kg, and 44kg cylinders. Then next is choosing a good gas cylinder distributor like us. You can do your research on us or visit our website right away. We are transparent in all manners. If you have finished checking us, let’s get to the main focus: Your safety! For that, you need to:
Say no to damage!
Ensure the cylinder is in good shape and free of any damage or wear and tear. Give the distributor or station attendant the empty cylinder so they can replenish it. Before accepting the cylinder, ensure it is filled and inspect the seal and safety cap. Pay attention to the weight stamped on the cylinder to ensure you get the right amount of LPG.
Lessen problems of LPG gas!
Use LPG gas cylinders in adequately ventilated spaces to avoid gas buildup and reduce the possibility of leakage.
Cylinder Handling: LPG cylinders should always be handled carefully. Avoid dropping or mishandling them since this could harm them and jeopardize their safety.
Storage: Keep LPG gas cylinders upright and in well-ventilated spaces away from heat sources, sunshine, and explosive objects.
Leak Detection: Conduct routine leak inspections using a soapy water solution. When pressure is applied to the cylinder or connections, bubbles will occur, indicating a leak. Contact your gas supplier right away if such a situation arises.
Remember to keep fire extinguishers near where LPG cylinders are utilized or stored out of the way but within easy reach. Instruct family members or coworkers on fire safety techniques in an emergency.
We have more tips! All of these can’t be covered in one blog! Bahrain Gas wishes to keep its reputation of specializing in modern household appliances and offers over 50 international brands and 1,000+ items. If you are looking for more tips, you can check our website or give us a call & we will answer all your queries!
Oil and gas companies in Bahrain are aware of the fact that regular maintenance can prevent a lot of accidents. Whether it is a plant or residential system that includes the LPG system in Bahrain, you need to be aware of regular checkups. Normally it is misunderstood as an expensive one, but an appliance check and inspection requires less than 100 USD. It is crucial that regular maintenance of LPG systems happen. To briefly cover that includes best gas maintenance, we have a list of curated things.
1. Basic operational checks: The operator needs to comply with industry standards for an efficient operation. It is advisable to keep previous reports handy to understand any differences. In a system that involves gas and oil, it is crucial to examine the basic working conditions. The pressure, temperature and water level, regulators and electrical connections need to be in the right order to ensure no hazard in the future. The level controls are important as well besides checking these parameters.
2. Appliances maintenance: Majorly it involves the checking and inspection of different components like vents, ducts, hoists, etc. Cables and pipes need due care for repair and reinstallation. One needs to check for any dust or leaks from cylinders and piping. Overall in this category of maintenance, even a slight leakage can cause harm. It is advisable to regularly inspect the appliances for their performance and ones that need repair or renewal.
3. Cleaning: To ensure a smooth flow of gas and oil, the pathways need to be absolutely free of obstacles. Over the course of operation, there is a possibility of unrequired dirt. Often they might be unclean due to dust, dirt or grease. The vents and ducts need proper cleaning after a regular period of time. Cleaning can help unclog any pathways and enhance the optimal functioning of the system.
4. Leakage or damage: These are two important aspects of inspection and maintenance procedures. Both can have serious repercussions if not controlled timely. The inspector needs to put a check on the leakage and its severity. The pipes could be corroded over time and their replacement needs to be alerted beforehand. One must use the right procedure and an approved system to check for leaks or damage to cylinders or pipes.
Any work involving oil and gas needs extra care than ever owing to its effects. There are certain standard rules and procedures for the same. Keep the right kind of fire extinguisher handy to avert any troubles.
At Bahrain Gas, we provide the best gas maintenance. Our skilled professionals ensure that they inspect using the right technology and parameters thoroughly. Over the years of experience, we take pride in dealing with the equipment carefully and providing maintenance services useful for our clients. West Asia is already blessed with a dozen oil refineries and we aim to maintain and repair LPG gas Bahrain. Schedule a call today!
Considering the impact of inappropriate LPG gas storage, it is a safer practice to store LPG in Bahrain following some of the best practices. A safe gas distribution in Bahrain from a company like Bahrain Gas makes sure to take all the safety precautions and yet give you a fast gas delivery in Bahrain.
Taking the necessary precautions help you avoid the probability of accidents and increase the efficiency of your gas cylinders by avoiding leakages. Let us know about the best practices of LPG storage for your kitchen.
1) Avoid Confined Areas and Choose Well Ventilated Areas:
Dispersal of gas leaking or unused gas left in the pipes is easy with well-ventilated areas. If your kitchen space is small, consider going for an open kitchen format to improve breathability. Mercaptan, a foul smelling odorant is added to LPG to detect leakages and act on them well within time. Storing your gas cylinder in confined spaces can increase the probability of accidents caused due to gas leakages. It is the best practice to keep your gas cylinder at a location outside your kitchen and transmit the gas through a pipeline to your cooking area. If you need to apply for a new gas connection or get a refill, connect with Safe gas distribution in Bahrain from Bahrain Gas.
2) Keep Away From Direct Sunlight:
Direct sunlight in Bahrain is very intense especially during the summer days. It can heat up the shell of your cylinder that can cause gas expansion or combustion as well. This is extremely dangerous for us as it increases the chances of a major gas accident. What you can do instead is to keep it in shade away from direct sunlight. You would not want your gas cylinder to get fried in the sun. Connect with Bahrain Gas for LPG gas distribution in Bahrain.
3) Avoid Heat Sources and Refrigerators nearby:
If your refrigerator tends to get heated up on its sides, it is not safe to store your gas cylinder in such a temperature sensitive environment. Place your cylinder away from objects that tend to get heated up during their normal operation or when you cook with them. Heat and flame can set fire to the highly inflammable gas and trigger fire hazard. Also make sure to keep away aerosol propellants like automatic room fresheners, deodorants and flammable gasses away from your cooking areas for extra safety. If you need a gas cylinder connection in Bahrain, get in touch with Bahrain Gas for fast gas delivery in Bahrain.
Safety first is safety always. In case of gas cylinders, take every precaution that you can for a safe storage and dispersal of leakages during the process. Some of the best practices are avoiding cylinder storage in confined spaces, keeping away from direct sunlight and avoiding any sources of heat to come in contact with the cylinder that can expand into a hazard. Taking utmost safety precautions, get superfast gas delivery across Bahrain within 24 hours from Bahrain Gas. Connect now!