As we all are cooking more than ever, it goes without saying that we should make the process more enjoyable than painful. There is no use for blunt knives or useless glasses in your kitchen. That is why we asked some top chefs in the country to recommend the best cooking equipment we should use in our kitchen, and the list goes from great kitchen tools to simple sandwich makers.
You should upgrade your kitchen and its equipment for many reasons too. Maybe you want to cook more, or you want to cook healthier. Or you are simply using all that old equipment till now, and now you are looking out for a change.
It does not matter what the reason is but the biggest challenge is to find the best equipment, and that’s where we come to the rescue. We have researched some of the best cooking equipment in Bahrain you can purchase for your kitchen.
Top 5 best Cooking Equipment
1. 4 Burner Cooking Range With Oven – There are many brands in the market, but the best are Zanussi, Electrolux, Mastro, and more. This cooking range comes with 4 gas stoves and 1 bottom Oven. This cooking range’s interior and exterior material are made up of Steel.
2. 4 Hot Plate Cooking Range With Iron – This electric cooking range includes 4 hot plates and a bottom cabinet with 1 electric oven. The material of this cooking range is made up of Steel, both interior and exterior. This cooking range also has vents for exhaust.
3. Griddle Plate – This griddle plate comes in two options smooth and ribbed with an electric or manual version. This gas-operated hot plate can be used for steaks and other dishes. It includes 2 gas burners and a bottom shelf with high-pressure gas. The interior and exterior of this cooking range are made of Steel.
4. Double-well deep fat fryer – This cooking range includes high-quality burners in stainless steel material. This cooking range is suitable for natural gas or LPG. This oil is drained through a tap and collected into a container positioned on the deep V-shaped well. This cooking range is also available in the electric version.
5. Induction Top – This is a quick, easy and fast method to heat things in the kitchen. The best part is it is programmable and can be an easy port, and comes with a sleek countertop design. Covers less area and is easy to clean.
This article is all about the best cooking equipment in Bahrain. In this article, we have discussed 5 of the best cooking equipment you should try. You can choose one of the products you would love to try. For more updates, please follow this space.