Food preparation in most commercial spaces does not happen only on demand. It requires the storage of raw materials and even pre-cooked ingredients to serve fresh and timely. However, owing to the different configurations of freezers available it could be tricky to make the best buy. A chest freezer has its own set of advantages over a single-door upright blast freezer. Here’s a mini-guide to understand the basic points of difference to make the right decision.
1. The Built: If we were to understand the basic build of these freezers, a chest freezer is a horizontal freezer with depth to store food. They require more floor space to place it and the door needs to be uplifted. While a single-door upright blast freezer is a vertical unit that uses blower fans to ensure rapid cooling. It has a front door.
2. Basic usage: While a single-door upright blast freezer offers convenience to pick your food item, it is great for storing food items that have labels on them. While a chest freezer is great to store numerous food items that are for lesser time to store. So it can be trickier to organize or sort your food item. Since a blast freezer uses technology to cool rapidly, it prevents the rotting of food items and contamination. The chest freezer is however best for storing numerous similar units for comparatively shorter periods.
3. Specifications: A chest freezer is less costly and noisy in comparison to a blast freezer. In terms of average lifespan both last up to 14 years in a secluded space. Since using and sorting from a single-door upright blast freezer is easier it also lets the user open the door for a long time and pick more than one item. This particular habit leads to more energy and hence more electricity bill.
4. Energy efficiency: Every heating or cooling technology is judged in terms of its energy efficiency. Although firms try their best to achieve the right balance between energy efficiency and applications, it can get better or worse depending upon areas of application. Deep chest freezers are comparatively more energy efficient than blast freezers. Their energy consumption is 10-25% less than a blast freezer. The sidewall insulation of these helps them maintain the temperatures and consume less electricity.
5. Benefits: The chest freezers are conveniently large and can be helpful to store irregularly shaped food packages. They can uniquely work in case of a power outage for up to 3 days. This is not the case in terms of a single-door upright blast freezer. The blast freezer is a great freezer to rapidly cool food items and works well in case of quickly placing warm to hot food items. It can help you spot your food items quickly owing to organized shelves.
Buying any system for your commercial setup requires a mini-finance audit. It is wise to research a bit before investing in a useful product to add value to your business. However Bahrain Gas is an experienced player in providing different cooling systems also. We ensure the right product reaches you as per your requirement and specifications. Visit us or schedule a call with our consultants, today!
A professional juice shop in a restaurant in Bahrain needs different types of tools and food service equipment for restaurants. Different processes of juice pressing and presentation needs a wide array of tools that help you uplift your business and make it super-efficient during the peak hours. For instance, there are several catering equipment for restaurants for various processes available in Bahrain at the best prices on bulk purchases. One such company who has been dealing in these equipment since 1962 is Bahrain Gas. Get everything you need for a successful food and beverage venture at Bahrain Gas. Let us dive into details of juice shop tools and equipment you need for your business.
A centrifugal juice extractor has a very fine sieve to produce high quality juice. Some popular brands like Santos and Waring have juice extractors and juice blenders for restaurants in Bahrain suitable for making juice in front of the customer. Enquire here at Bahrain Gas.
Get a top notch Hamilton Beach or Waring juice blender here at Bahrain Gas. This juice blender automatically stops when the juice meets the desired perfect consistency. This helps you create quality juices in minutes. With a 2 liter capacity, it is sufficient for serving fresh juice to your customers.
3) Juice Pressing
Find top quality citrus juice press from Santos and Waring here at Bahrain Gas. This super-efficient citrus press helps you extract maximum juice from your citrus fruits.
Slush machine is a great way to make your iced beverages like slushes. This is a combination of mixing pulverized ice with desired beverages and the dispensing feature is useful for getting the desired portion out of the machine. High capacity slush machines create iced drinks within minutes. Get your slush machine from Promek or SPM at Bahrain Gas here.
A drink mixer is a useful device to mix carbonated drinks together without compromising the fizz. CO2 mixing machines range from single spindle, double or triple spindle from the brands like Warring or Santos. Making milkshakes and thick shakes is easy with this type of machine. Order here at Bahrain Gas.
A lot of drinks require you to add ice cream. This is why this ice cream making machine does it all without making you wait for several hours. Order here from Bahrain Gas. Find top quality ice cream machines from Carpegiani, Electro Breeze, Mastro and SPM at Bahrain Gas.
A see through Juice dispenser in the display is a great way to boost sales. The pleasant aesthetic look as well as the organized chilling keeps your fruit juice fresh for hours. It can store high capacity juice upto 12 litres and is available in stainless steel from brands like SPM and Cofrimell. Order here at Bahrain Gas.
Automatic orange juice machine that dispenses fresh juice from the fruit as and when needed is truly world class. Get it here at Bahrain Gas. Get fresh orange juice with no hassle at the click of a button with this vending machine. It can take 40 to 50 oranges and produce their juice in one minute.
The processes involved in a juice business are extraction, blending, juice pressing, mixing, chilling, dispensing and vending. Different types of juice extractor, juice blender for restaurants in Bahrain are available for sale at attractive prices at Bahrain Gas. Get in touch with them for upgrading and expanding your food and beverage business with the right juice shop tools and catering equipment for your restaurant business.