In any modern-day household, a refrigerator is a primary piece of equipment that is a must. It keeps food fresh for a long time whether it is fruits and vegetables or packaged food. Although a double-door refrigerator is quite popular, single door refrigerators have their own set of advantages as well. How do make the right choice and which makes sense for your requirements? With years of experience in dealing with home appliances, we at Bahrain Gas have just the right information and tips.
Here’s a quick guide for you to know.
1. Basic requirement: You won’t expend on a fancy refrigerator for your guest house or getaway home. Similarly, you won’t own a mini one to cover your basic necessities. Understand the family size and basic requirements. A family of 2-3 members should look for energy-efficient single door refrigerators. While a big family should undoubtedly look for frost free double door refrigerators.
2. Pricing: A single door refrigerator is less costly than a double-door refrigerator. Owing to cooling technology, power consumption, and space, the pricing of a double door refrigerator is costly. The energy consumption and pricing are costlier than a single one.
3. Space: Single door refrigerators require less space and can conveniently fit in your kitchen itself. Double door refrigerators are spacious offering more space to store your food. They have designated cabins to store your food items covering most facets of a modern lifestyle.
4. Temperature: Owing to single door freezer and non-freezer a single door refrigerator is likely to have more temperature. Similarly, the double door refrigerator will have a convenient temperature in both sections offering better cooling.
5. Energy consumption: Double door ones are usually large and add an element of grandeur to your kitchen. They also rise high in terms of energy consumption. They consume over 30-40% more power than single door refrigerators. So you need to consider the electricity bill as a factor as well.
6. Cooling: Undoubtedly modern-day double-door freezers offer superior cooling. Brands like Liebherr manufacture their refrigeration equipment keeping in mind customer requirements. Liebherr freezers offer better cooling than any single-door refrigerator.
7. Separate doors: With a single-door refrigerator, you are more likely to open it multiple times more than with a double-door. The separate doors aid in better cooling and even keeping your food items, especially the frozen ones in a good condition for a long time.
Every modern-day piece of equipment offers a lot of choices and points to compare. Being a technical product and one that will last for an average of 10+ years, you are in a position to make the best choice only. However, the usage, time period, and repair can also lead to a dying refrigerator. It is a condition that is hard to imagine for any household. One must look for these symptoms to check the repair personnel.
1. If food is rotting quickly.
2. If the refrigerator is making no or too much noise.
3. If the frosting is not happening rightly.
4. If you spot your refrigeration leaking or sweating.
5. If your refrigerator is stinking.
Knowing the basics can always help you make better decisions. It is crucial to understand and forecast your requirements as well. Choose high-quality home appliances from Bahrain Gas. Consult our experts, today!